Scottish Justice Matters is a publication of the Scottish Consortium for Crime and Criminal Justice
Mary Munro, Visiting Fellow, Centre for Law Crime and Justice, University of Strathclyde
Consulting and reviews editor
Professor Hazel Croall, Professor Emerita, Glasgow Caledonian University
- Niall Campbell, Vice Chair SCCCJ & Honorary Vice President SASO
- Professor Nancy Loucks, Chief Executive, Families Outside and Visiting Professor, Centre for Law, Crime and Justice , University of Strathclyde
- Alan Mairs, Communications Officer, Sacro & Executive Committee Member Howard League Scotland
- Maggie Mellon, independent social services consultant
- Professor Alec Spencer, Convenor SCCCJ
- Alan Staff, Chief Executive, Apex Scotland
- Professor Cyrus Tata, Centre for Law Crime and Justice, University of Strathclyde
- firstname.lastname@example.org – mail will go to Mary Munro in the first instance.
- email@example.com – to register for advance notification of publication
Content is published using the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 UK: Scotland license. See http://wiki.creativecommons.org/UK:_Scotland for more information.